more than one ramdisk

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Tue Jun 24 12:32:31 UTC 2014

Hello Thomas,

On 2014-06-24 14:27, Rohner Thomas wrote:
> I’m using RTEMS 4.10-RSB......
>
> I want to mount RAMDISK.

you cannot mount a RAM disk, you can mount a file system on a RAM disk.  Which
file system do you use and which parameters do you use for mount()?

> The first is no problem, the second I can mount an change path.
>
> But reading back getcwd() I get always current path of first mounting point!
>
> Are there any restrictions?

I guess this is because both RAM disks have the same device identifier.

--
Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH

Phone   : +49 89 189 47 41-16
Fax     : +49 89 189 47 41-09