Issues stitching in a BSP on latest MacOS

Mr. Andrei Chichak groups at chichak.ca
Fri Jun 13 20:39:54 UTC 2014

On 2014-June-12, at 7:41 AM, Gedare Bloom <gedare at rtems.org> wrote:

> The automake version is newer than what we have been using. This could
> be the problem. You may like to use RSB to build your autotools for
> RTEMS and install them to a path that you use while bootstrap/build
> RTEMS.

There was definitely a new version of automaker and autoconf that were getting in the way. I munged my .bash_profile file to make sure that the RTEMS tools took precidence over the tools from macports. That cleaned up the problems with autoconf.

> Do you get the same error if you try to bootstrap a vanilla RTEMS
> clone?  If yes, then you may like to file a bug report at
> https://www.rtems.org/bugzilla/

No, I must have screwed something up.

But I do get one trivial message when building vanilla RTEMS:

Cannot open file '/Users/andreichichak/development/rtems/4.11/arm-rtems4.11/stm32f4/lib/coproc.bin'.
make[6]: *** [hello.exe] Error 1

Andrei