source builder issue (unstable: expat-2.1.0-1 missing)

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Mon Mar 17 22:23:59 UTC 2014

On 17/03/2014 6:25 pm, Karel Gardas wrote:

> Yes, like you I've been also able to build non-"unstable" tools for both
> sparc and sparc64. The only reason why I attempted to build unstable
> stuff is that both sis and qemu/leon3 have not worked for me. In case of
> sis, it looks like a combination of user error where I assumed that simple:

I have been concentrating on stable and the unstable support has rotted
a bit. I will return to it once the remaining stable issues are resolved
as we need to keep pushing at the up coming gcc releases as well as the
releases.

FYI things like Canadian cross building of Windows on Unix, adding
support for bare/qemu etc have moved things along but these
configurations need to be updated and time has been limited.

Chris