RTEMS C++ global constructor for Sparc

Thu Mar 27 07:33:05 UTC 2014

On 3/27/2014 2:30 AM, Sebastian Huber wrote:
> On 2014-03-27 06:28, Thomas (Gmail) wrote:
>> I am tring to add libgcc.a in linking process for calling __do_global_ctors().
> If you have to do this by hand, then your build process is broken.  How did you
> get the RTEMS tool chain?  Which RTEMS version do you use?
>
>> Please could you let me know how to add libgcc.a in RTEMS building environment ?
>>
>> If this approach is not correct, please let me know correct how-to-do for C++
>> global constructor for Sparc.
> It should work out of the box.

Just out of curiosity what is the name of the section that the
constructor is in?

When I turned on function sections, it may now be in .initXXX instead of
just .init.
This would mean that an asterisk is needed in the linkcmds.base for init
and fini
to pick up all the methods. There is a KEEP() around them which I
thought might
be the issue.