RAM size increase failure using sparc-rtems4.11-sis

Thomas (Gmail) thomas73.kim at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 09:32:12 UTC 2014

As I know, default ram size using sparc-rtems4.11-sis is 4MB.
I want to increase ram size from 4MB to 32MB.

I already tried to re-build gdb toolchain source after below point is
changed as like below;

In gdb-7.5/sim/erc32/erc32.c

<From>
/* RAM size 4 Mbyte */
#define RAM_START       0x02000000
#define RAM_END         0x02400000
#define RAM_MASK        0x003fffff
<To>
/* RAM size 32 Mbyte */
#define RAM_START       0x02000000
#define RAM_END         0x04000000
#define RAM_MASK        0x03ffffff

After I installed sparc-rtems4.11-sis, I tried to test SIS.
but, program is stopped by segment fault error.

I think that my modification is not correct for increasing ram size for SIS.

Please could you let me know how to increase ram size for SIS ?