Debugging broken BSP suggestions?

James Fitzsimons james.fitzsimons at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 10:08:17 UTC 2014

Hi guys,

I have a patch that applies against HEAD and works correctly with my sample
application on the target hardware.

I tried to build the test suite tonight with the intention of running the
tests to confirm everything worked correctly but it broke with the error:

m68k-rtems4.10/bin/ld: utf8proc01.exe section `.text' will not fit in
region `rom'

Where do you configure which tests get built for a bsp, and which ones do I
need to run and confirm working before I can submit the patch?

Cheers,
James