source builder issue (unstable: expat-2.1.0-1 missing)

Karel Gardas karel.gardas at centrum.cz
Tue Mar 18 06:16:53 UTC 2014

On 03/17/14 11:23 PM, Chris Johns wrote:
> On 17/03/2014 6:25 pm, Karel Gardas wrote:
>>
>> Yes, like you I've been also able to build non-"unstable" tools for both
>> sparc and sparc64. The only reason why I attempted to build unstable
>> stuff is that both sis and qemu/leon3 have not worked for me. In case of
>> sis, it looks like a combination of user error where I assumed that
>> simple:
>>

> I have been concentrating on stable and the unstable support has rotted
> a bit. I will return to it once the remaining stable issues are resolved
> as we need to keep pushing at the up coming gcc releases as well as the
> releases.

For me stable is perfectly OK! What I just need to find out is the most
stable LEON3/SPARC/RTEMS toolchain. What you guys generally prefer some
LEON3/FPGA board or some simulator for it? I'm asking since I've tested
SIS BSP both with RTEMS tester's sis and sis-run bsp and the results are
different:

sis:

Passed:   465
Failed:     3
Timeouts:   6
Invalid:    1
-------------
Total:    475

sis-run:
Passed:   197
Failed:   272
Timeouts:   3
Invalid:    3
Total:    475

The RTEMS tools built with source-builder on Sunday, the RTEMS code
obtained from git also on Sunday. Is this perhaps some issue with
command line sis tool I've already noted in this email thread?

Thanks!
Karel