[ESA summer of code]: Seeking guidance for jumpstart

Kumar Amit Mehta gmate.amit at gmail.com
Thu May 8 23:16:01 UTC 2014

Hi All,

I already asked this question on the RTEMS IRC, but unfortunately, did
not get any reply. Therefore to reach wider users, using this mailing
list.

I recently saw a mail regarding the possibility of student's
participation in the ESA summer of code. I'm currently pursuing my
Masters program in Computer science in one of the European university
and have some background on software testing. I've interest in Embedded
Systems [1] and Linux [2]. I think that this is a great opportunity to
learn RTEMS. I also think that testing is a good place to start, when
you do have no or very little knowledge about the project. Therefore,
I'd like to participate in the ESA summer of code for RTEMS, however
I'm n00b to rtems and hence seeking a mentor for guidance which can
help me jumpstart.

[1] https://github.com/KumarAmitMehta/MSP430G2553
[2] https://github.com/KumarAmitMehta/three-O-clock-blues

Thanks,