Networking configuration issues

Alexandre LETT lett.alexandre at gmail.com
Mon May 12 00:38:39 UTC 2014

Hello all,

I'm a new rtems user for a university project and I'm aiming to develop a
video processing application using a camera and a FPGA with the LEON3
processor.
For that I first try to build a simple TCP client/server program using
sockets.
My FPGA (Digilient Nexys 3 - Spartan 6, then Digilient Atlys - Spartan 6)
is connected to my laptop using an ethernet cable. I can communicate with
the FPGA using GRMON. The FPGA IP is 192.168.0.51 and my laptop's is
192.168.0.52. I've been trying to configure the networkconfig.h for hours
to reflect my network but I still haven't been able to make it work...
Do any of you have an example code which would be quite equivalent to my
network? Am I missing something...? I managed to use the ifconfig and route
commands but I still have only the lo0 interface...
I just don't know what to try anymore...

Thank you in advance to any one who may be able to give me some ideas.

A.L