[ESA summer of code, 2014] RTEMS testing

Kumar Amit Mehta gmate.amit at gmail.com
Wed May 14 12:20:39 UTC 2014

On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 06:59:34AM -0500, Joel Sherrill wrote:
> There are no student applications or proposals for RTEMS at the SOCIS website.
>
> Please hurry. The deadline is tomorrow. Don't wait until tomorrow.

I've been able to set up the test environment and successfully execute
the test cases and have been reading various information on the RTEMS
wiki an the discussions that happened over the mailing list, regarding
the ESA SOCIS. I must say, that the response from the community for my
queries have been fantastic and have helped me ramp up quite swiftly.
So far it seems to me that there are a lot of different things that is
planned for SOCIS and beyond and I'm in the process of preparing my
first draft for the SOCIS application and will share it with mentors
(Joel, amar,Jennifer, and Chris). Please let me know, if I've missed
someone here.

Thanks,
Kumar