RTEMS 4.10.99 version - if_nametoindex() support.

Thu May 15 14:01:26 UTC 2014

On 5/14/2014 9:36 PM, Thomas Kim wrote:
> Dear Sir,
>
> As I know, there is not if_nametoindex() on RTEMS 4.10.99 version
> source tree.
>
> I already tried to use patch code for if_nametoindex() according to
> below URL, I was failed.
>
> Please could you help me regarding this ?

That is in the new TCP/IP stack. It is in this git repository:

http://git.rtems.org/rtems-libbsd/

It is still a work in progress but is known to work on a subset of targets.

The stack inside the tree is IPV4 only and is disjoint from the new
IPV4/IPV6 stack. In fact, you build rtems with networking disabled
and then layer on the new stack.