RTEMS for Intel 486dx2

Wendell Silva silvawp at gmail.com
Mon May 19 13:09:23 UTC 2014

Hi,

I think the pc386 BSP would be sufficient as a starting point. It should
work out-of-the-box on any 386-compatible PC with standards VGA and/or
serial ports.

(But if this information is going to be proprietary of Israel Aerospace
Industries Ltda, I guess our community won't be happy. :-).

--Wendell.