[ESA summer of code, 2014] RTEMS testing

Wed May 14 12:49:00 UTC 2014

On 5/14/2014 7:20 AM, Kumar Amit Mehta wrote:
> On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 06:59:34AM -0500, Joel Sherrill wrote:
>> There are no student applications or proposals for RTEMS at the SOCIS website.
>>
>> Please hurry. The deadline is tomorrow. Don't wait until tomorrow.
>>
> I've been able to set up the test environment and successfully execute
> the test cases and have been reading various information on the RTEMS
> wiki an the discussions that happened over the mailing list, regarding
> the ESA SOCIS. I must say, that the response from the community for my
> queries have been fantastic and have helped me ramp up quite swiftly.
Thanks. This is a set of related items which are evolving. It is almost
impossible
to get a handle on the projects' goals without knowing the history and
seeing
that this is not a "0-100" project. It is a push something farther along
the
road to productization.

> So far it seems to me that there are a lot of different things that is
> planned for SOCIS and beyond and I'm in the process of preparing my
> first draft for the SOCIS application and will share it with mentors
> (Joel, amar,Jennifer, and Chris). Please let me know, if I've missed
> someone here.
You are welcome. Just get the paperwork to the SOCIS folks.