Nano-X build failure using do_it script.

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Fri Nov 14 16:18:22 UTC 2014

On 11/14/2014 10:15 AM, Thomas Kim wrote:
> Dear Sir,
>
> After do_it script was patched, I am tring to build nano-X.
>
> At this time, below build process are OK.
> ./do_it -j : JPEG support
> ./do_it -p : PNG support
> ./do_it -t : TIFFsupport
> ./do_it -T : Truetype font support
>
> But, when I tried to build nano-X source using "./do_it -n", I show
> below error message.
>
> make[2]: Target `default' not remade because of errors.
>
> What does it means ?

Nano-X is not completely ported.  Hopefully someone who is working
on it can provide more details.

FYI the long term plan is to eliminate the graphics toolkit and add-on
packages. The contents will become part of the RTEMS Packages
Collection in the RTEMS Source Builder. I have added libjpeg to it
already but need to work through the rest. This will be a much
more uniform, cross target solution that is easier to update.