cannot open linker script file linkcmds: No such file or directory

Evgeniy Kudryavtsev geka.kud at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 07:06:59 UTC 2014

Hello,
I have already worked with my environment and it was great, but suddenly I
got this error:
sparc-rtems-gcc -msoft-float -o "sched_sim"  ./init.o ./tasks.o
c:/opt/rtems-4.10-mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/sparc-rtems/4.4.6/../../../../sparc-rtems/bin/ld.exe:
cannot open linker script file linkcmds: No such file or directory
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

​I reinstalled GRTools, added all pathes, like it was when it worked, but
this error still ​appears and I can not continue to work. :((
Does anybody know what happened and how to fix it?
Thanx

--

*יבגני קודריאבצב*

*phone: 054-2563137*