Race condition in DHCP client

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Wed Oct 8 05:13:09 UTC 2014

On 08/10/14 03:48, Jim Panetta wrote:
> OK, what's the timescale on the new network stack?  How close is it to being
> ready for prime time?  I see a lot of stuff in the

The the basic network stack has production quality.  I don't think it will be
integrated into the RTEMS sources soon (e.g. I don't have a budget for this
work).  You need the latest RTEMS sources to use it.  Open points are the DNS
server management, some areas of the memory management and documentation.
Funding is welcome.

--
Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH

Phone   : +49 89 189 47 41-16