AW: RTEMS crash with mem address not aligned failure

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Mon Oct 13 09:31:49 UTC 2014

On 13/10/2014 7:07 pm, Hoefle Marco wrote:
> For the 4.11 branch I think the toolchain should be in a release
> candidate state

We are looking to move some archs to the gcc 4.9 branch. I understand
Sebastian and Joel are happy with this.

> When do you think 4.11 will be in a stable state and the next
> development cycle starts?

I do not see it in the immediate future. Joel and I are getting together
in a week or so and this will be discussed.

There are number of end backend server related issues we are working.
These however take time.

Chris