build Graphics Tool Kits for PC386

QIAO YANG yangqiao0505 at me.com
Fri Apr 3 20:19:26 UTC 2015

Hi Pavel Pisa,

Thanks for your reply with patience.

In order to confirm that I didn't mess up the path or something, I've cleaned up and re-built everything.

The problem is so weird because I had set the path correctly. What I learned from the log is that, libraries libjpeg , libfreetype, libpng, libt1, libtiff, libnanox, libX11 has been successfully compiled and installed, which cannot be found during the compilation of microwin and fltk. Only few executable has been built for microwin  :  convbmp, makebmp, convbdf. I can hardly tell anything from the log the reason why it can't find the installed libraries. I'm trying to look into the

My text editor hide the files .a automatically so I didn't see the installed libraries for microwin until I open the folder in browser ... Yes all has been compiled and installed successfully except for fltk.

As the excutables cannot be compiled, I don't have any of those demos.  I'm trying the rtems test framework and I'll update later.

As for the harmless freetype2 error, the removal of non-existing directory is not a bug. It's used to ensure that we have removed the internal for old version.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards