Netdemo with Altera Cyclone V SoC development kit

Adit Sahasrabudhe asahasra at fb.com
Fri Apr 24 00:40:27 UTC 2015

You were spot on Sebastian, thank you!

I had been using Linux with the board earlier, and that boot sequences
goes preloader, u-boot, and then linux. I was running RTEMS after the
preloader thinking it was taking care of that setup setup. It turns out it
was only setting up the clocks and memory interfaces. U-boot (duh) was
handling the ethernet. So I instead let u-boot run, then halted it before
it boots linux, loaded the netdemo example and everything worked.

Thanks again,
Adit