[rtems-libbsd] Building for zynq?

Jonathan Brandmeyer jonathan.brandmeyer at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 18:20:10 UTC 2015

The libbsd build has now failed on a new error: The header file
sys/_stdint.h cannot be found for use by the libutil library and tools that
use it.   I note that sys/sys/stdint.h has a #ifndef __rtems__ wrap-around
for that file's reference to <sys/_stdint.h>.

Replacing the #include with <stdint.h> instead does work around the
problem, but I wonder if there isn't some other missing dependency.

This was with a fresh update of both rtems-source-builder, rtems-libbsd,
and rtems mainline source as of this morning.

Thanks,
-Jonathan Brandmeyer