Compilation error of rtems for sparc-leon2 with multilib enabled

Jan Sommer soja-misc at aries.uberspace.de
Sat Apr 25 15:47:05 UTC 2015

Am Samstag, 25. April 2015, 11:25:02 schrieben Sie:

> A large patch came in from Gaisler. You probably need to bootstrap from the
> top of the tree and build from scratch.
>
> With that patch set merged, the RTEMS.org and Gaisler RTEMS trees should be
> synchronized.

I cloned the repo into a new directory to make sure that I have a clean
repository and ran ./bootstrap in it, but the problem still exists.
I also boostrapped everytime after I checked out a different commit.

Or do you mean I need to rebuild the cross compiler too?

Best regards,

   Jan