OpenOCD tips and tricks?

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Tue Aug 4 11:26:22 UTC 2015

On 4/08/2015 5:58 pm, Ric Claus wrote:
> Thanks, Chris.  This looks like it will be very helpful and I am looking forward to exploring it today.

Please update if there are errors.

>  You point out the gdb-scripts page, which unfortunately provides 2 broken links to your FTP area.  Do you know where the scripts might have moved to?  I found this: https://git.rtems.org/chrisj/rtems-tools.git/tree/tools/gdb.  Is it the same or does it replace or supplement it?

It replaces the files. The scripts are built and installed when the
tools are built by the RSB.

There is page as well ...

 https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/Developer/Tools/RTEMS_GDB_Python

Maybe this page moves to the other spot.

This is a work in progress so fixes are welcome.

> Hope you’re feeling better!

Yeah I am now thanks. Lots of flue like things around Sydney at the moment.

Chris