OpenOCD tips and tricks?

Ric Claus claus at slac.stanford.edu
Tue Aug 4 07:58:23 UTC 2015

Thanks, Chris.  This looks like it will be very helpful and I am looking forward to exploring it today.  You point out the gdb-scripts page, which unfortunately provides 2 broken links to your FTP area.  Do you know where the scripts might have moved to?  I found this: https://git.rtems.org/chrisj/rtems-tools.git/tree/tools/gdb.  Is it the same or does it replace or supplement it?

Hope you’re feeling better!

  Thanks,
	Ric