task not relinquishing scheduler busy waiting..

Chan Kim ckim at etri.re.kr
Mon Aug 31 09:04:30 UTC 2015

> Provided task 1 and 3 have the same priority, then you can use a yield (e.g.
> rtems_task_wake_after(RTEMS_YIELD_PROCESSOR)) in the busy waiting
> task to give other tasks of the same priority a chance to execute.
Dr. Sebastian,
Thank you very much for the reply.
That's a good information(I didn't know yield is for same priority) . I tried using yield but my thread 3 would actually start.
In my case, Init is of prirotiy 1, thread 3 is also priority 1. Can you give me another advice on this?
sorry for asking questions not reading the documents much. (I'll switch to using event)
Chan

보낸 사람 : "Sebastian Huber" <sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de>
보낸 날짜 : 2015-08-31 17:52:52 ( +09:00 )
받는 사람 : 김찬 <ckim at etri.re.kr>, users at rtems.org <users at rtems.org>
참조 :
제목 : Re: task not relinquishing scheduler busy waiting..

--
Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH

Phone : +49 89 189 47 41-16
Fax : +49 89 189 47 41-09