error building rtems

Hardik Patel patelhardik239 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 12 04:36:05 UTC 2015

i am getting error building rtems on 64 bit ubuntu 14.04.2 following steps from Ben Gras website(http://www.shrike-systems.com/beagleboard-xm-beaglebone-black-and-everything-else-rtems-on-the-beagles.html). I am getting error at the time of building gdb of rsb(step1). please check error report at [Bash] rtems building error - Pastebin.com please help me i'm stuck in my university project.thank you

|   |
| [Bash] rtems building error - Pastebin.comRTEMS Tools Project - Source Builder Error Report  Build: error: building arm-rtems4.11-gdb-7.9-x86_64-linux-gnu-1  |
|  |
| View on pastebin.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |