Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Sun Dec 6 20:40:36 UTC 2015

This question is more appropriate for the gci-discuss Google group.
You claim tasks and submit work through the GCI webapp. Then a mentor
will review your submission. You can ask questions on the webapp, IRC,
or here on the mailing list. Please try to use a descriptive e-mail
subject for the future.

Welcome and I look forward to your participation with RTEMS in GCI and beyond!
Gedare