Booting images with uboot get stuck after execution of rtems

Davide Viti zinosat at tiscali.it
Wed Dec 16 22:31:53 UTC 2015

Hi Patrick,
would you mind sharing more details on how you prepared the binary image?

I'm using a Avnet Microzed and the only way I managed to execute a program
is

 - stripping the ELF first (optional)
 - run it via the "bootelf" command in uboot:

u-boot does not enable the "bootelf" as default, so it has to be properly
rebuilt

thank you in advance
Davide