Build problems with source-builder compiling 4.11-arm with ADA

Jan Sommer soja-misc at aries.uberspace.de
Sun Feb 8 08:46:20 UTC 2015

Am Samstag, 7. Februar 2015, 14:55:38 schrieb Joel Sherrill:
>  RTEMS provides this file You have to install RTEMS before building Ada.
> don't know how the RSB handles this but the old scripts knew to build C
> and
> install it, RTEMS and install it, and then build C/Ada together with
> passing CFLAGS_FOR_TARGET to point to RTEMS.
>  I know I posted patches to GCC to get Ada honoring that flag recently. I
> think I committed that to GCC 4.9 and head. Not sure about 4.8 and know
> if
> needed, the RSB doesn't include the patch.
>  I have some local patches to the scripts in rtems-testing/gcc which
> predate
> the RSB and were always primarily used to test GCC. I will try to clean
> those up and commit them.

I just noticed that I cloned from an old repository
(http://git.rtems.org/chrisj/rtems-source-builder.git) which was still at
version 0.2. I now cloned from the (hopefully) right repository
(http://git.rtems.org/rtems-source-builder).

According to the log file it seems that the script is now compiling with
multilib support, but in the end it fails with the same error.
Attached is the rsb-report I get (now with gcc-4.9.2).