gdbarmsim was Re: ARM Getting Started Assistance: Beagleboard, Zedboard, or STM32F4Discovery?

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Mon Feb 2 15:01:02 UTC 2015

Hi

I just wanted to confirm that the arm7dtmi and arm920t variants of
the gdbarmsim BSP work. The other variants lock up during initialization
initializing POSIX keys.

Sebastian.. could you take a quick look at this? I recall we went through
this before but I don't recall what the issue turned out to be. I think it
was some incorrectly implemented instructions in the simulator. GDB
wasn't that active then so maybe we can have better results filing a report
now.