List of Hardware boards

angelo fraietta newsgroups at smartcontroller.com.au
Wed Jan 14 21:09:52 UTC 2015

Thanks

I will need to run 7 I2S devices in parallel, so I thought I might treat
them like a big parallel bus. I had a look at Rasberry PI as it has a
faster processing speed than NXP, and is significantly cheaper.

I remember discussion a while back on Raspberry PI but I don't know the
status. Is there a BSP for that for RTMES that supports Network and
monitor. I don't need USB or disk storage.

Thanks