RTEMS stack checker

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Thu Jan 15 18:12:37 UTC 2015

On 1/15/2015 11:27 AM, Miller, Scott A. wrote:
> The problem was with my printk_plugin.  I didn't have the the correct
> variable arguments setup, and when I was printing, the values for the
> format string were memory areas not assigned to the variables.  Now
> that I'm passing the variable arguments, the stack checker appears to
> be working well.

I suspected something was wrong when you mentioned the plugin version
in the comment. I just couldn't conceive of how you would have gotten
that kind of output. :)

FWIW The with plugin variants are handy to let you not use printk() like
the default and redirect to a file, respond to a web service, etc.
> Thanks for the response, Joel.

No problem. This one just was too weird to leave you hanging long. :)

--joel