MVME3100: RTEMS Shell input doesn't appear (fine under psim)

Nick Withers nick.withers at anu.edu.au
Mon Jan 19 06:19:14 UTC 2015

Hello all,

I haven't used the RTEMS Shell for a while now (6 months?) but had cause
to again today to try to troubleshoot another problem.

On the MVME3100, it no longer wants to accept my console input, not even
echoing it. Not an issue under psim, however...

I've attached my minimal-ish test program (build with, e.g.: "gmake
BSP=psim RTEMS_VER=4.11 RTEMS_ROOT=/opt/rtems-4.11").

Any ideas? Good ol' termios?
--
Nick Withers

Embedded Systems Programmer
Department of Nuclear Physics, Research School of Physics and Engineering
The Australian National University (CRICOS: 00120C)