how to include testsuites/libtests in the build

Chan Kim ckim at etri.re.kr
Thu Jul 9 02:38:33 UTC 2015

Hi, for those who maybe curious, (ones who are new to rtems build)
It was my mistake. (I didn't build the testsuites again after configuring with --enable-tests option)
Chan

보낸 사람 : "Chan Kim" <ckim at etri.re.kr>
보낸 날짜 : 2015-07-08 23:19:33 ( +09:00 )
받는 사람 : users at rtems.org <users at rtems.org>
참조 :
제목 : how to include testsuites/libtests in the build

Hello,
I see only testsuites/samples are compiled.
How can I include testsuites/libtests in the build?
I tried giving "--enable-tests" or "--enable-tests=libtests" for the configure to no avail.
should I change configure.ac or Makefile.am for this?
Thanks in advance.
Chan