Hello_via_task Ada example on Rapberry

Jan Sommer soja-misc at aries.uberspace.de
Sun Jul 12 15:05:17 UTC 2015

Ok,

I managed to compile the hello_via_task example by adding the adasupp.c file to the build and adding the include <rtems/posix/pthreadimpl.h> to it.
However, when I run the example it gets stuck it never returns from the delay-call.
It seems to have something to do that it runs now in a task. I also tested the delay until example and here again it runs fine if everything is executed in the main task, but if I create a new Ada task and put the execution there it gets stuck after the call to delay until again.

I tried to look through the gnat sources of the Ada runtime, but don't know what I am looking for.
Is this something related to rtems or how gnat calls the posix_api?

Best regards,

   Jan