net-snmp using RSB

Adit Sahasrabudhe asahasra at fb.com
Fri Jul 17 21:14:54 UTC 2015

Thank you for explaining that Chris. We could see the package being built
into a tmp directory, but it would just get deleted, so that clarifies it.

One more question though. We modified the source builder python, so that
it doesn¹t delete the built files. We then manually installed those files
into our RTEMS installation (under our BSP). It¹s still unclear how to use
this library. The example code on the package page seems to indicate that
a binary is meant to be generated and then Untar¹d into a memory location.
If this is correct, where does that binary come from? There are a couple
of extern int declarations showing the start and end addresses of memory
for that extraction. Do we need to modify our linker scripts to define
those locations?

Adit