RTEMS on Beaglebone Black

Steve B sbattazzo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 15:54:03 UTC 2015

Hi Angelo,

Here's a handy diagram that shows which ones are which (found on Google
Images):
http://cholla.mmto.org/computers/beagle/hardware/pinout1-1024x585.png

GPIO1_12 is connector P8 pin 12. I think I used the adjacent pin (P8 pin
11, or GPIO1_13) and installed a jumper wire between the two.
I think it says so in my comments too but I know that may not exactly jump
out.

Steve