Coressent Korea - Freescale i.MX6 RTEMS/Qt SDK Release Information.
JunBeom Kim (Coressent)
jbkim at coressentkorea.co.kr
Mon Jul 6 19:30:04 UTC 2015
Dear Steve B,
I am very sorry that we can not open RTEMS package for i.MX6 due to below reason right now.
Current our RTEMS package was made via technical consulting work by my customer requirement. Also, my customer will not want to open our RTEMS package until their project(long-term) is completed.
Because Freescale Platform SDK(copyright by Freescale) is integrated on RTEMS, I didn’t use RTEMS standard peripheral API as like spi, i2c, sd-card, etc. that is, our porting method is not standard rule by RTEMS open community.
From: Steve B [mailto:sbattazzo at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, July 06, 2015 1:49 PM
To: JunBeom Kim (Coressent)
Cc: rtems-users at rtems.org
Subject: Re: Coressent Korea - Freescale i.MX6 RTEMS/Qt SDK Release Information.
Is there any plan to provide the source for the board support package for i.MX6, possibly integrate into the mainline repo, or is it somehow proprietary?
It could be of interest to me at some point. I probably don't have any use for Qt, just regular real-time applications, really.
On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 8:09 PM, JunBeom Kim (Coressent) <jbkim at coressentkorea.co.kr> wrote:
Dear RTEMS users.
Coressent Korea completed to port Qt 4.8.5 version with RTEMS on Freescale
Our project summary is below;
1. Processor Supporting List : Freescale i.MX6SL, i.MX6DL, i.MX66Q
2. Hardware board : i.MX6SL EVK, i.MX6DL SABRE SDP, i.MX6Q SABRE AI.
3. Qt version : 4.8.5
4. RTEMS/Qt SDK Features
- Fast Cold Boot : 2 seconds (SD-Card Boot:1sec, Qt App Launch:1sec)
- Small Memory Requirement : Linux/Qt(Min 512MB) vs RTEMS/Qt(Min 128MB)
- Freescale Platform SDK(Bare-Metal Device Driver Framework) integration.
- SMP support for i.MX6DL, i.MX6Q
- Qt Application Reuse
- Qt Application & Real-Time Application co-exist.
5. RTEMS/Qt Demo
- Medical demo : completed.
- Automative Dash Board : on-going.
- Home Automation : on-going.
- Industrial HMI : on-going.
6. Qt porting roadmap
- RTEMS/Qt 5.4 : 1Q/2016
7. Processor supporting roadmap
- TI Sitara (Cortex-A8) : 3Q or 4Q/2015
- Atmel SAMA5 (Cortex-A5): 3Q or 4Q/2015
If you interest in our internal project, please feel free to contact me.
Email: jbkim at coressentkorea.co.kr
users mailing list
users at rtems.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the users