Coressent Korea - Freescale i.MX6 RTEMS/Qt SDK Release Information.

JunBeom Kim (Coressent) jbkim at coressentkorea.co.kr
Mon Jul 6 19:30:04 UTC 2015

Dear Steve B,

I am very sorry that we can not open RTEMS package for i.MX6 due to below reason right now.

Current our RTEMS package was made via technical consulting work by my customer requirement. Also, my customer will not want to open our RTEMS package until their project(long-term) is completed.

Because Freescale Platform SDK(copyright by Freescale) is integrated on RTEMS, I didn’t use RTEMS standard peripheral API as like spi, i2c, sd-card, etc. that is, our porting method is not standard rule by RTEMS open community.

Best Regards,

JunBeom