Need help in getting started with Raspberry PI

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Tue Jul 28 19:42:10 UTC 2015

The gdb simulator does not support the Raspberry Pi. There was a recent
post indicating you can build a Qemu version taht simulates RPi with
http://wiki.osdev.org/Raspberry_Pi_Bare_Bones#Testing_your_operating_system_.28QEMU.29

But since you have the board itself, you might want to just try loading the
image to it? Alan Cudmore had posted a blog post on how to do this you
might search for.

Gedare