gsoc students

Andrew Harris andrew.unit at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 15:46:31 UTC 2015

Hi Gedare,

   No I didn't know about the new framework in cpukit/dev/i2c.  I'll take a
look.  Also, don't let me hamper any work the students are doing.  I'm
working on getting it through public release, and I'm hopeful that I can
contribute it back, but it's possible that it can't be released for some
reason.  I'd hate to interfere with the work of the students in this case.

-andrew