Problem with rtems_event_send crashing from interrupt routine

Ron Black ron at gtrnx.com
Fri Jun 12 06:55:17 UTC 2015

Hello All,

I'm a newbie, but I did notice that if your period for events was 5.9ms
instead of 5.0ms then you could be looking at a buffer or counter at
512K.  I don't know if this rings any bells or not but I thought I'd
point out something that you've probably already thought of.

Sorry if I violated any rules or anything.

RonB