RTEMS MySQL Client

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Wed Jun 17 13:37:22 UTC 2015

On June 17, 2015 7:45:01 AM CDT, Saeed Ehteshamifar <salpha.2004 at gmail.com> wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>I was looking for RTEMS MySQL client and found this work by Rosimildo
>da Silva which is quite old (1999). Has any one used this client? Is
>there any newer (official) alternative?

I am going to go out on a limb and say no. If you can update his work to build with the RSB, that would be the current solution. It is much more maintainable.

Personally I would start with a current version of the upstream package and try to build it given the configure and make used by Rosimildo. That is what I did with the rtems add on packages recently and libjpeg before that.

If there are modifications to MySQL for rtems, there is a good chance they aren't needed anymore. We have more POSIX and BSD APIs than in 1999.

And if you can't find the code elsewhere, I am pretty sure I archived it in my personal ftp directory on ftp.rtems.org.

>Kind Regards,
>
>SAeeD

--joel