attaching an interrupt in beaglebone bsp

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Fri Jun 19 05:52:01 UTC 2015

On 19/06/2015 1:54 pm, Angelo Fraietta wrote:
> You will have to step me through what to do to make the patch and upload
> it.

Open up source-builder/defaults.mc and copy the __tar entry and add a
__pax line (it is sorted). On MacOS and FreeBSD pax is in /bin/pax so
please use this as the default.

You then need to add pax as optional for Windows because pax is
currently not in any MSYS2 packages. To do this you need to edit
source-builder/sb/windows.py and adding it to the platform specific list
as optional.

Commit the change with a suitable commit message and email the devel
list with the patch. There is git help on line for doing this that
explains it better than I can.

> There were other dependencies also that need to be added to it also.

I do not mind adding pax but RTEMS should handle a missing pax better.
The RSB check is not suppose to be mega check of any thing a package
might need. It puts demands on to users for things they may never use.

Chris