attaching an interrupt in beaglebone bsp

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Sun Jun 21 23:51:56 UTC 2015

On 22/06/2015 8:57 am, Angelo Fraietta wrote:
> Perhaps it might be best to add in the host dependencies page
>
> https://docs.rtems.org/rsb/

If this section https://docs.rtems.org/rsb/#_host_setups ?

Yes please. I can only maintain this list if I get suitable patches.

A complication is versions of the host change these and each host is
different.

> sudo apt-get install autoconf automake bison flex binutils gcc g++ gdb
> texinfo unzip ncurses-dev python-dev git pax bison cvs flex

I am sorry I do not know which host this is for or which release.

Can you please provide a patch for you host with the distro version (name) ?

Thanks
Chris