Beaglebone Bootloader

Angelo Fraietta newsgroups at smartcontroller.com.au
Mon Jun 22 05:51:11 UTC 2015

I am using BBB also

I have had a look at what you have provided
are XKYAPP2 and xkyboot  your app names?

Lets say I wanted to boot ticker from tftp server (assume my tftp server
has same ip address as yours)

I have copied
development/rtems/b-beagle/arm-rtems4.11/c/beagleboneblack/testsuites/samples/ticker/ticker.exe
to the root of my tftp server

I am assuming this is entire uEnv.txt What should it look like (I have
provided whole of your file here). Thanks

### BBB : Configuration
ipaddr=192.168.0.202
serverip=192.168.0.2
netmask=255.255.255.0

### XKY-OS : Configuration
baseaddr=0x81000000
application=/XKYAPP2

### Boot BBB from network
nfsargs=setenv bootargs console=${console} root=/dev/nfs
nfsroot=${serverip}:${rootpath} rw
ip=${ipaddr}:${serverip}:${serverip}:${netmask}::eth0:off
xkyboot=run nfsargs; tftp ${baseaddr} ${application}; bootm ${baseaddr}

uenvcmd=run xkyboot