libbsd.txt "test runner" realview_pbx_a9_qemu

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Wed Jun 3 05:22:29 UTC 2015

On 3/06/2015 3:10 pm, Gene Smith wrote:

> Thanks for showing me this. After pull, Qemu builds fine via RSB on
> Linux/fedora 21. When I tried to run my previous qemu build (made
> directly from qemu git master HEAD) it produced a strange error about
> sound/audio. I will try the new RSB qemu tomorrow.

I get a warning about this but I just ignore it. I can run ticker with:

ruru realview_pbx_a9_qemu $ /opt/work/rtems/qemu/bin/qemu-system-arm -M
realview-pbx-a9 -m 256M -no-reboot -monitor none -serial stdio
-nographic -kernel  $(find . -name hello.exe)

audio: Could not init `oss' audio driver

*** BEGIN OF TEST HELLO WORLD ***
Hello World
*** END OF TEST HELLO WORLD ***

I am still looking into the networking. I like the idea of VDE but I am
wondering if that support has been removed in a recent qemu.

Chris