attaching an interrupt in beaglebone bsp

Ben Gras beng at shrike-systems.com
Wed Jun 3 14:04:39 UTC 2015

All,

On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 1:28 AM, Chris Johns <chrisj at rtems.org> wrote:
> On 1/06/2015 6:06 pm, Ben Gras wrote:
>>
>> This tutorial covers everything from scratch and I recently verified the
>> instructions work & the built result works :).
>>
>> http://www.shrike-systems.com/beagleboard-xm-beaglebone-black-and-everything-else-rtems-on-the-beagles.html
>>

> What is outstanding and needs to be merged ?
>
> Do Trac tickets exist ?

Hi Chris,

I have a large-ish commit for RSB that builds qemu, uboot and some FS
utilities. This is so a full FS image can be made with provided tools.
It wasn't merged because of uboot and its license so in my mind this
is blocking on a replacement becoming available.

In rtems-tools I have a tester to run the test set using qemu, but
this depends on changes in RSB.

Should I open tickets for them even though they're blocked?