Problem with rtems_event_send crashing from interrupt routine

Mr. Andrei Chichak groups at chichak.ca
Thu Jun 11 01:25:12 UTC 2015

> On 2015-June-10, at 18:55, Chris Johns <chrisj at rtems.org> wrote:
>
> On 11/06/2015 10:44 am, Mr. Andrei Chichak wrote:

>>> What is the debugger environment ?
>>>

>> Mac, Eclipse Luna CDT, OpenOCD, ST-Link, STM32F4Discovery
>>

> Can you load an RTEMS application ?

Yes

> After a load does ‘continue' work ?

It does start the program. I have been able to debug simple programs, putting breakpoints in Init() and displaying variables, but as soon as multitasking kicks in…

> Does the target stop at a break point after continuing ? Lets assume the
> break point is after MMU, cache and interrupts are all initialized and
> enabled.

Well, no, but the debugger appears to stop at a breakpoint immediately, even when there are no breakpoints set, and the target continues to run.

> What happens if you issue an ‘istep' after stopping at the break point ?

The system is across town and the ST-Link needs to be reset or I could do it via screenshare. I just may have to drive in and kick it.