Problem with rtems_event_send crashing from interrupt routine

Mr. Andrei Chichak groups at chichak.ca
Thu Jun 11 17:13:48 UTC 2015

> On 2015-June-10, at 6:55 PM, Chris Johns <chrisj at rtems.org> wrote:
>
> On 11/06/2015 10:44 am, Mr. Andrei Chichak wrote:

>>> What is the debugger environment ?
>>>

>> Mac, Eclipse Luna CDT, OpenOCD, ST-Link, STM32F4Discovery

Progress this morning, yay. The problem with my debugging setup was using OpenOCD 0.8.0.  I got version 0.9.0 yesterday and gave it a try this morning and it works much better ceteris paribus.

I am now waiting for my program to start acting badly, it should be another 2000 seconds.

Andrei (from The Great White North)