attaching an interrupt in beaglebone bsp

Ben Gras beng at shrike-systems.com
Mon Jun 15 09:57:57 UTC 2015

That is a feature, not a bug :-). RSB is telling you it is missing some
parts on your system that it needs to run. Specifically:

error: exe: not found: (__bison) /usr/bin/bison
error: exe: not found: (__cvs) /usr/bin/cvs
error: exe: not found: (__flex) /usr/bin/flex

So you have to install cvs, flex and bison, then re-run sb-check, and
assuming it says the environment is then OK, continue.

Good luck!