Stand-alone C/C++ 1D cubic spline code?

Peter Dufault dufault at hda.com
Sat Mar 28 15:56:31 UTC 2015

Before I write it myself can anyone identify a stand-alone C/C++ 1D cubic spline implementation?  It's for a small memory environment so I don't want something with a lot of required infrastructure.  It needs to have the appropriate license for embedded commercial use, e.g. BSD license etc.

A single C++ header or single C header with C single C source would be ideal.  If you have one, and will share it with the appropriate license, I'd love to have it.  For now I'll use linear interpolation, but want to move to cubic splines.

Peter